(Sorry – this giveaway is open to readers in Canada only.)
I was recently invited to review a sample of RUB A535’s NEW Natural Source Arnica.
· RUB A535 Arnica contains a natural source ingredient used to ease sore muscles, stiffness and bruising
· Due to the anti-inflammatory properties of Arnica, this topical cream is especially effective for treating bruises and swelling from falls or blows
· Once applied, the gel-cream provides fast and effective relief to affected areas, focusing directly where the pain is
· When applied, the gel-cream has a refreshing soothing feel without an intense heating or cooling effect
· The fragrance free gel-cream has added benefits of both a gel and a cream. The gel provides fast absorption while the cream creates a light, non-greasy feel on the skin
I find this to be one of those products that is difficult to review objectively. Did it make a big difference in reducing aches, pains and swelling, or was it the R.I.C.E. therapy? I’ll never know for sure, but I do believe they work well together.
I received this product just in time for my recent marathon. If there was ever a time that I need relief of sore, stiff, over-worked muscles, this is it.
What I can say with certainty:
- the cooling sensation feels wonderful
- there is an immediate soothing effect once applied
- it looks a little funky when squeezed from the tube – but don’t let that deter you!
- it has a bit of a medical smell, but the aroma doesn’t linger once you rub it in
- it is non-greasy and doesn’t leave any residue behind
I’ve been using it liberally on my feet, legs and back and thoroughly enjoy the cold, soothing sensation. Ahhhhhh, relief!
Win a RUB-A535 Prize Pack:
(Canada only – your odds are good!)
1. Let me know why you would like to try Rub-A535.
2. Visit the website and tell me something you learned.
3. Bonus entry for followers!
4. Share this giveaway with another Canadian blogger; if someone mentions your name, you get a bonus entry!
Winner will be selected Thursday, November 4th!